Tuesday, June 14, 2011

American Vampire

Quick Plot Run Through.......

Samantha Moon is a Former FBI gone freelance all because she was attacked 6 years ago and turned Vamp.  Not that she would admit it, the world thinks she has a rare condition that keeps her out of the sun.  All except her crazy ex-husband who cheated with his secretary and is now keeping her kids away from her using her vampiness as blackmail. 
As if that isn't enough Sam got a crazy phone call from a little girl being held hostage in need of saving, Fang her chat room love wants to finally meet, Kingsley her Ware love wants some nookie and she has cobwebs it's been so long and her Son is sick and only she can cure him or curse him.

My Thoughts.....

I dig this series I read all three books in two days.  Maybe because I am a Mom and so is she.  I can feel her pain when it comes to her kids.  That do anything attitude that Sam carries.  Even though I think I would have been a wee bit bitchier when it came to the ex-husband.  She gives him way to much control.  She is a vampire with kick ass abilities hello use that vampy mojo to convince him to do what you want.  Maybe as the stories progress she will grow into herself a bit more.  On to Kingsley, he's cool in that dark wolfy way but he totally gets off on helping out sickos.  Strike one,two,three in my book.  Then there is Fang the confidant with his own issues.  In a vamps world there are just no good choices in the love department!
I can't wait for the next book just to find out what she decides in regards to her son.  This decision could save her world or end it.  Want to know what I am talking about?  To bad you must read to find out. 

In the end I say this is a good read and a great read for the maternal instinct!

No comments:

Post a Comment