Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Demon Song

Quick Plot Run Through......

The Duo known as Cat Admas has delivered again.  Celia Graves is back!  Part Siren, Semi-Vamp and all around bad ass bodyguard has her hands full.  Of mage spelled blades that is.  Celia is facing the mother load of Demons causing a hell of a nasty rift.  All the while juggling her best-friends' post breakdowns, her Grandmother/Mother's issues, and some powerfully hot men vying for her......well her.

My Thoughts.......

This was a quick read that left me wanting more.  I am such a sucker for kick-ass female leads to relate with.  It is so much fun to travel to a world of excitement and not feel it when you get shot or the crap kicked out of you.  Not to mention reminiscing in the single life.  If it where me bye-bye Bruno and hello John Creede.  But hey I can hold one Hell of a grudge. All in all Celia leaves you with a smile on your face.

In the Pipeline..... 

Next Up is Tangled Threads.....can't wait Gin Blanco here I come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment